My husband has no sex drive any more, what can help?

Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Anti-Aging Medicine
In brief: Testosterone
I would definitely have his free testosterone checked it out.
Best way is saliva, or serum in evening as mens testosterone levels decline as the day goes by.

In brief: Testosterone
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Jennie Law
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: See PCP
His pcp can help discern whether prob is illness related (ex.
Erectile dysfunction), psychological (depression), or hormonal (low testosterone). Finding the cause is only way to treat properly. For example, viagara won't help if the problem is depression. Men are freq embarassed to bring it up, and freq it is the wife that 'forces' them to come see the dr.

In brief: See PCP
Dr. Jennie Law
Dr. Jennie Law
In brief: An Evaluation
Loss of sex drive in men can be related to low testosterone, depression, the side effects of some medications.
An evaluation by a urologist or family physician could differentiate between the various causes and lead to appropriate treatment.

In brief: An Evaluation
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. Jane Van Dis