How much is breast implant surgery?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Varies alot
Prices vary tremendously based on surgeon, techniques, instruments, supplies, facility (office vs hospital) implants, etc.
Although cost is important don't let it be the deciding factor.

In brief: Varies alot
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: In Ohio ...
In ohio, where i practice, the typical breast augmentation ranges between $4500 and $6000.
This would be for a board-certified plastic surgeon to perform the procedure. If you need a breast lift at the same time, it typically would cost $8000-9000. The difference between saline and silicone implants is usually $400-500 per implant.

In brief: In Ohio ...
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Michael Macri
Cosmetic Surgery
In brief: Cost varies
Depends on the area of the country where you are.

In brief: Cost varies
Dr. Michael Macri
Dr. Michael Macri
Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: $4700-6300 TOTAL
This includes hospital, anesthesia, implants and surgeons fees.
, and all followup visits.Silicone implants are almost twice as expensive as saline, so this generally adds about $1000 to the overall cost. Some doctors will perform the procedure in an office operating room and this is generally less expensive. I prefer to do surgeries in a surgical hospital.

In brief: $4700-6300 TOTAL
Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Breast implant cost
The cost of this surgery has many variables, location, surgeon, type of implant, etc.
Best to see a few board certified plastic surgeons. Remember don't be guided by cost alone. Cheap gets expensive fast.

In brief: Breast implant cost
Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Breast implant cost
Posted quotes regarding breast augmentation can be somewhat misleading.
You can check the asps website (www.Plasticsurgery.Org) for average prices. You have to include the price of the implants (more for silicone), the facility, and the anesthesia fees, all of which may or may not be quoted in that price. When you add all the variables, it ranges from 5-10k.

In brief: Breast implant cost
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. Humberto Palladino
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: It depends
5000 is a safe estimate.
It varies depending on the type of implant you choose.

In brief: It depends
5000 is a safe estimate.
Dr. Humberto Palladino
Dr. Humberto Palladino
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: El Paso, Texas
In my practice in el paso, texas, breast augmentation cos ranges from 4000 to 5500 depending on type of implant and type of anesthesia.

In brief: El Paso, Texas
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. John Obi
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: North Florida Fees
In north florida the cost for an augmentation ranges from about $4500.
00 (saline) to approximately $5750.00 (gel). These fees are all inclusive and also provide for the follow up.

In brief: North Florida Fees
Dr. John Obi
Dr. John Obi
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Varies
In my practice in el paso texas, breast augmentation prices range from $4000-$7500 depending on type of implants and type of procedure.

In brief: Varies
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Adam Levy