What could cilateral vascular calcification seen on mammogram mean?

Vascular . calcifications on a mammogram are benign in terms of breast cancer detection. However, in a young woman, it could be a sign of diabetes or other condition causing early atherosclerosis. Talk to your doctor about it.
? Vascular. Vascular calcifications in a young woman can be seen in diabetes mellitus and conditions which accelerate hardening of the arteries throughout the body. Talk with your doctor to see if you have risk factors.