What questions do I ask the doctor about my 10 month old girl having a benign hemangioma vascular breast tumor?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: It is an uncommon en

Hemangiomas are benign growths which frequently regress as the baby grows in age.
Sometimes they may continue to growth and require treatmnt. There are very few doctors who are familiar with their managment. So if it is growing, you should seek a second opinion ask to be referred to a children's hospital in a major city like in philadelphia or boston where there are known experts who can guide you.

In brief: It is an uncommon en

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha