If I have pain in my left breast armpit and around to my shoulder blade. Could it be breast cancer?

In brief: Probably not

Would need to see a doctor for an examination, but pain is not a common symptom of breast cancer.
Painless firm breast mass is more common. Breast and axillary pain can be from inflammation or muscle pains. See a doctor for an examination.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Unlikely

Pain in and around the breast is not a common symptom of breast cancer.
Most breast cancers present as a painless lump. Pain is typically a late symptom of cancer in general including breast cancer. If you are concernd check yourself for any lumps in the breast or go see your family doctor. Give your young age the odds of breast cancer right now would be low in your case.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery