I havn't gotten my period for a month but the pregnancy test comes back negative I am also on birth control?

Blood test. If you have any concern get a blood test for HCG level. You may visit this site for information on this topic: http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/menstruation/conditioninfo/Pages/causes.aspx
Have a healthy diet, exercise, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, and get HPV vaccine. Wish you good health!
Nutrition: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/.
.
Could be normal. If you are on hormonal birth control, the pill, the patch, the ring, depo-provera, implanon, mirena, (levonorgestrel) having no period is normal. If you haven't missed taking your birth control, you probably aren't pregnant. If your blood pregnancy test is negative, you aren't pregnant.