I have a sore throat. What can I do?

Consider this. Tylenol, (acetaminophen) advil, hydrate, throatcoat tea, nasal saline rinses, afrin nasal spray to lessen mouth breathing, cepacol or other lozenges. Add honey to tea.
You can..... If you have a significantly sore throat w swollen tonsils / lymph nodes – see your medical provider ; get a strep throat test ; culture. Saltwater gargles are helpful. Mix a tsp of salt in 8 oz of warm water – gargle w this several times/day. You can gargle w aloe vera juice a couple of times per day. A mix of chamomile tea w honey ; a small amount of lemon juice is good.