I do not like taking prescription pain meds such as vicodin, norco, (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) or oxycontin. What can I do?

A good thing, Actually. Liking these drugs is a prescription for future problems. If whatever pain you're dealing with is not alleviated by nsaids or related drugs, a trip to your pcp is in order.
Don't take them. Non narcotic analgesics may be an option. You don't state the reason for your pain but massage, chiropractic treatment, accupuncture and biofeedback may all be options.
Cannabinoids. In states where cannabis approved for medical conditions pain has been effectively treated by hashish extracted absent heat, which activates the psychotropic compound thc. Medullary centers are devoid of cannabis compound receptors ; respiratory arrest impossible. Patients who suddenly discontinue lack cravings ; have no autonomic driven withdrawal symptoms; however familiar pain recurs.