How long do wisdom tooth extractions usually last?

In brief: Depends

Depends on how many and where they exactly are.
After the local anesthetic is sufficiently working, I have spent as little as 5-10 minutes to get all 4 wisdom teeth, and I have also spent 2 hours to get all 4 wisdom teeth. Too many variables to quote a time at this time.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Douglas Tavenner
Dr. Douglas Tavenner
Dr. R Lee Hinson
Dentistry

In brief: Depending on

Location, position, and related surgical difficulty, the surgery can take from as little as a minute or two up to around 15 minutes per tooth.
In rare cases even a little longer. (this timing begins after anesthesia is on board and everything is ready). Ask your doctor what is expected in your situation.

In brief: Depending on

Dr. R Lee Hinson
Dr. R Lee Hinson
Dr. Daniel Quon
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Depends

The time required for extraction of teeth may depend upon the position and location of the teeth, number of teeth to be removed, amount of tooth structure present, your age and physical status, anesthetic options with or without sedation, where your surgery is performed, the person performing your surgery and where the procedure is performed.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Adam Smith