I started going to a diet dr. And the diet she reccomended doesn't allow me any dairy, bread, fruits, starches of any kind. Is this healthy?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Eat balanced diet
Restriction diets that limit lots of different "good" foods may work in the short term, but such diets are not meant to be followed for a long time.
A simple rule of thumb is to cut back on calories by eating smaller meals and avoiding snacks. Exercise to tone, and to burn calories. Keep in mind that fat=9 calories/gram whereas proteins and carbohydrates =4 calories/gram of food. Eat healthy!

In brief: Eat balanced diet
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Adam Levy