How to tell if I have celiacs disease?

Get tested. Your primary doc can order the blood screening tests that can identify the population at most risk for celiac disease. If this comes back positive s/he can refer you on to have confirmatory testing done through a gastroenterologist. If positive, you can reduce some of the gluten in your diet but should remain on some until the intestinal biopsy is done.
Celiac Disease. See a gastroenterologist or your primary doctor who can test your blood with labs and/or consider an endoscopy which is more invasive but also more specific to determine if you have celiac disease.