I have a rash on the palms of my hands for about 9 months now. It feels like something eating my skin and leaves them cracked sore and dry.?

In brief: Dermatologist helps

Dry, cracked skin on the palms can be eczema or an allergy to something (gloves, tools, creams, etc.
), plus maybe yeast or fungus growth in addition to eczema. The over-the-counter Hydrocortisone is usually not strong enough for palm eczema, since the palm is thicker skin. A patient can see a primary care doctor for treatment, though the doctor may the patient refer to a dermatologist.

In brief: Dermatologist helps