Is it possible to get a sore throat from the vaginal liquid or is it just possible i'm getting a cold?

Dr. Bruce Weisbrot
Dentistry

In brief: Probably a cold

I have not heard of getting a sore throat from ingesting vaginal fluid.
If there is an infection in the vagina the smell will be quite different than a normal (clean) vagina. You are probably just coming down with a cold.

In brief: Probably a cold

Dr. Bruce Weisbrot
Dr. Bruce Weisbrot

In brief: Cunnilingus

Cunnilingus can lead to a sore throat for some people.
Or you may be coming down with a cold.Saltwater gargles are very helpful for a sore throat. Mix a teaspoon of salt in 8 oz of warm water – gargle with this several times a day. You can also gargle with aloe vera juice a couple of times per day.

In brief: Cunnilingus

Dr. Jane Van Dis