I have a small circular red bump with a little scab on my arm that itches I was wondering what it could possibly be and what should I do?

See doctor. This could possible be skin cancer or another abnormal growth. A non healing lesion with a scab needs to be evaluated and probably biopsied. A dermatologist will diagnose and treat this.

Related Questions