I have pad and a diabetic foot ulcer, I have been taking percocet 10mg/325. What else can I do to help?

Wound care.. Diabetic ulcers will generally heal if you offload the area (decrease direct pressure with an insert, or a wheelchair), have your doctor trim the callus and dead tissue away on a regular basis, and if the ulcer is infected, you may need oral or IV antibiotics, depending on the severity of the infection. The Percocet is only for pain, it will not help to heal the ulcer.
TEAM APPROACH. Taking an opioid makes me think the PAD is severe and the cause of the pain. You need a team approach with your PCP, podiatrist well versed in wound care or a wound care clinic and vascular surgeon.
Neuropathy? It's is also common to have a peripheral neuropathy with diabetic foot ulcers. This could be the cause of your pain and there are neuropathy pain medications that help. Another more limb threatening cause could be from "rest pain". This means your limb isn't getting enough blood supply. A vascular surgeon could help determine its cause.
Special Care. Offloading of diabetic foot ulcers, good nutrition, glycemic control, regular wound debridement by your physician, and local wound care are essential factors in improving the potential for wound healing.
Doctors. You should be working with your primary care physician to maximize blood sugar control and also seeing a podiatrist for treatment if the ulcer. He may also refer you to a vascular surgeon to improve circulation to the legs and feet. These doctors can also discuss methods of pain control and wound care.