How can I clear the acne from my face?

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology

In brief: A few options

For over the counter methods try using products that have benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, alcohol, and acetone.
For prescription treatments you may be prescribed antibiotics, retinoids or vitamin a derivatives, azelaic acid, oral contraceptives, or spironolactone. Always ask a dermatologist about the possible affects and the risks vs benefits of each treatment. Make sure it's best for you.

In brief: A few options

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Shabbir Hossain

In brief: Start with OTC stuff

Start with otc stuff like benzoyl peroxide.
If that doesn't work you may need something prescription strength. As always prevention is key so identify potential triggers and hopefully you can avoid them to keep it under control.

In brief: Start with OTC stuff

Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain