How can I clear the acne from my face?

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology
In brief: A few options
For over the counter methods try using products that have benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, alcohol, and acetone.
For prescription treatments you may be prescribed antibiotics, retinoids or vitamin a derivatives, azelaic acid, oral contraceptives, or spironolactone. Always ask a dermatologist about the possible affects and the risks vs benefits of each treatment. Make sure it's best for you.

In brief: A few options
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
In brief: Start with OTC stuff
Start with otc stuff like benzoyl peroxide.
If that doesn't work you may need something prescription strength. As always prevention is key so identify potential triggers and hopefully you can avoid them to keep it under control.

In brief: Start with OTC stuff
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain