In morning wen i 1st wake up & get out of bed, my face is quite swollen!mainly my nose, tongue & under eyes.No pain, just swelling.Wat causes this?

Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dentistry

In brief: See your physician

Swelling such as this should be evaluated.
You have some fluid retention and a physician needs to determine the cause. Does this occur consistently around the time of your period? If it were a one time event, then various problems could cause this (in warmer weather, sunburn), other times, windburn. But if this is a continuing problem, possibly allergy or a medical condition.

In brief: See your physician

Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dr. Richard Scotti
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Inflammation

Inflammation from the sinuses can cause this type of swelling.
Once you change position from horizontal to a vertical position, the inflammation will be reabsorbed by the body. Check with an md or ENT to evaluate your sinuses.

In brief: Inflammation

Dr. Richard Scotti
Dr. Richard Scotti
Dr. Keegan Duchicela