Help me figure this out - i just want an answer to my question. Is it possible for a low thyroid (tsh 6.25) to cause my body to release adrenaline at?

Dr. Alan Feldman
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Not likely

You have a mildly elevated tsh, which is consistent with mild hypothyroidism.
However, you should also have a free T4 level done to see how abnormal the thyroid level is. Hypothyroidism is not associated with excess release of adrenalin. However symptoms of excess Adrenalin are common and can be due to multiple causes such as anxiety, stress, caffeine, other drugs.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Adrenalin is normal

Your body will release Adrenalin when it's supposed to.
Mildly underactive thyroid level won't affect that. You still should have your thyroid treated if you level is consistently low.

In brief: Adrenalin is normal

Dr. Adam Smith