It doesn't hurt to urinate. But my urine smells very bad. What could it bem I am diabetic but my blood sugars are good.?

In brief: Several things
A urinary tract infection usually results in urinary symptoms but it is not unusual to have no symptoms.
Having malodorous urine by itself is not harmful but is a very common complaint. It is wise to have a urological evaluation to evaluate for urinary retention from stones, diverticuli, a urinary tract infection, or other pathology since these are treatable if identified.

In brief: Several things
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Protein
High protein content in urine causes strong smell - lower your protein intake and use either otc protease before meals or prescription Creon to improve this issue.

In brief: Protein
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
If you do not see improvement in 3 weeks let me know
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine