Is it normal for me to masturbate 4timesaday I love it more than real sex?

Masturbating 4X/day. This is not normal to spend so much time each day masturbating so often. Talk to your doctor to see if you do not have an obsessive disorder that is causing you to behave in this manner. Treatment can be of great benefit to you.
Sad road ahead. No this is not normal but may be convenient. If you continue down this road you may lose the ability to ever participate in real partner sex without years of therapy (if then). It may be convenient and fill some void in your life but is an addiction like any other. You can go to your grave with this as your life or find some help & find out why you are drawn to this pattern.
Not normal. Are trying for the guiness book of records? Perhaps ok on week-ends when its raining and you have nothing better to do. My suggestion is to reduce the frequency to a couple of times an evening, unless the whole thing only lasts a couple of minutes or less. You might like to consult with a psychologist or a psychiatrist if you are really masturbation addicted.
Too much. Sounds like you may need some help...Speak with your doctor.