Can recurrent UTI and frequent antibiotic treatment lead to super antibiotic-resistant utis?

Antibiotic resist. Yes. The increasingly common practice of treating "urinary tract infections" empirically without organism identification by culture and sensitivity is largely responsible for this. When treating empiically, one tends to prescribe the broadest spectrum antibiotics to cover all possibilities. Frequent use of these super antibiotics induces bacterial resistance to multiple antibiotics.
Yes. This is a problem with recurrent uti's....You can develop a painful condition call "interstitial cystitis". I would have your doctor culture your urine and treat with a daily antibiotic to stop your infections, then take a break from the meds. Go see your doc!