Why does my breath still smell bad after a few hours, after i brush my teeth, floss and use an antiseptic mouth wash? Tell me solutions.

In brief: Find the cause

Once you find the cause you can treat the problem. Cavites? Periodontal problems? Acid reflux? Diet? I'ts great thet you have excellent oral hygiene.
.. keep it up! Now consult with a dentist and physician for an examination.

In brief: Find the cause

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See your dentist

In the majority of cases, the cause of bad breath, or halitosis, is the product of bacteria in the mouth.
The proper diagnosis is the key to a successful treatment. See your dentist for Halimeter test, diagnosis and bad breath treatment that depends on its cause. Good luck.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Joseph Greenberg
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Cavity or tongue

Have you tried brushing your tongue? Some tongues have exaggerated ridges and furrows which harbor odor forming bacteria.
Or you might have a cavity or leaking filling or other dental restoration. These can generate quite an odor! let your dentist check these out.

In brief: Cavity or tongue

Dr. Joseph Greenberg
Dr. Joseph Greenberg
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: See your dentist

There are many reasons for bad breath, both dental and medical in origin.
See the following website for more information. Then see your dentist for an evaluation as to the cause, and who can refer you to your physician if there is any contributing medical issues. http://smilesapartcosmeticdentist.com/fresh-breath-control.htm.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: See dentist

Start by seeing your dentist and having your teeth cleaned.
You may have decay organ disease that is causing your breath problem. If seeing your dentist doe not help then look at the medical causes. These include, allergies, post nasal drip, acid reflux, diabetes, and others that your md can diagnose and treat.

In brief: See dentist

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Steven Seres