I was walking down a hill foot got stuck i think i rolled my ankle the pain comes & go but slightly hurts to walk?

In brief: RICE

Rest, ice, compression, and elevation are the first line treatments for an ankle injury.
I'd recommend icing for 20 minutes at a time, at least twice a day. Take 4 advil (ibuprofen) (if you have no stomach problems) 3 times a day with food. Elevate the ankle as much as possible. If it gets no better after a few days, i would recommend going in for an x ray to rule out a fracture.

In brief: RICE

Dr. Jeffery VanYperen
Dr. Jeffery VanYperen
Dr. Robert Conenello
Sports Medicine

In brief: Rule out fracture

You need to be evaluated by a medical professional to rule out a fracture.

In brief: Rule out fracture

Dr. Robert Conenello
Dr. Robert Conenello
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine