How can I get rid of my foot cramps?

Refer to answer. Usually people do not have foot cramp. Have foot swelling and pain, but have cramps in the legs. Both have many causes. My suggestions is avoid chicken, turkey, beef and hams. Also avoid cereals, juices, and sodas of all types. Instead of them, have cheese. If problem persist see you doctor for further work to find the cause, and back problem.
Muscle exhaustion. Foot cramps is early sign of muscle loss with muscle exhaustion - use proper support for foot - get tested whether you have bone loss. Marathon stores have the ability to test and order proper foot wear. In eastern medicine issues with foot is considered blockage to energy fields get tested with a local qra practitioner.