I have the mirena (levonorgestrel) and a week late for my period. I have taken two hpt and they come out negative. Could I still be pregnant?

Unlikely. Mirena (levonorgestrel) has an effectiveness rate of 99.9%. It is normal not to have periods while Mirena (levonorgestrel) is in. It is very unlikely you are pregnant.
Blood test. Agree with Dr. G. If you have any concerns you may wish to get a blood test for HCG level to settle the issue.
Have a healthy diet, exercise, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, and get HPV vaccine. Wish you good health!
Nutrition: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/.
.