The right side of my throat is sore. It hurts every time I swallow, I also have a fever and headaches near my occipital?

Checkup. When your throat hurts just on one side, it can sometimes be a sign of a peritonsillar abscess. If you are having fever, chills, difficulty opening your mouth, and a muffled voice you should seek immediate medical attention.
Need to be seen. There are a number of possible causes for a sore throat. Pain and/or difficulty swallowing along with fever would suggest an infection from some source. You should be seen by your dentist or physician to determine the cause of your symptoms and have the appropriate treatment initiated.