What does it mean if my cervical mucus isn't creamy or stretchy? Its always clear and watery. Can i get preg? Got pos ovulation test, questioning it.

Dr. John Gordon
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Clear is OK

I think that clear and watery is ok and should indicate good levels of estrogen.
May be helpful to have an ultrasound with a fertility specialist to make sure that you are not having a watery discharge for any other reasons....Like a blocked fluid filled tube (have seen this only once in 16 years...But you never know...). Good luck drg.

In brief: Clear is OK

Dr. John Gordon
Dr. John Gordon
Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Cervical mucus

Yes, your description is of an estrogenic cervical mucus and its normal and expected during the fertile period.

In brief: Cervical mucus

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. Jane Van Dis