When you do a blood work do they test you for every STD and sti?

No. Some std can be detected only through culture (obtaining a bodily fluid or tissue and looking for growth or presence of the infecting agent). An example is gonorrhea. Most can be easily detected through blood tests. Examples are hiv/ aids and hepatitis c.
NOT NECESSARILY. It depends upon why you are seeing the doctor and what issues the doctor is focusing on. These tests must be ordered individually. If you are concerned that you may have been exposed to an std go and ask to be tested. Hope they are all negative.