About a day ago I had unprotected sex, I'm on the birth control implanon and today I started antibiotics for a uti, I can't get pregnant can i?

Antibiotics. Antibiotics only may affect the contraceptive effectiveness and aborption when you take oral contraceptives (by mouth), the Implanon goes straight to your blood system, so no worries.
Seems unlikely. Implanon is a very effective means of birth control. Using condoms in addition to Implanon reduces risk of stds. I think that you should be ok but remember that any method has some risk of failure....Drugs that can make Implanon less effective include barbiturates, griseofulvin, rifampin, phenylbutazone, phenytoin, carbamazepine, felbamate, oxcarbazepine, topiramate, and modafinil good luck dr.