How do I get rid of acne and scaring?

Time... For starters go and see a good dermatologist; he/she will put you on a good skin regimen(i like tea tree scrubs and oatmeal soaps for starters) and you'll need to know what type of skin you actually have. Then all you have to do is wait; which may be the hardest part. If you have already scarred this may be more problematic; but there are certain medicines and treatments to address this too :).
Acne. Don't wash your face with body soap. Also don't use alcohol or comedogenic products on your face. Try to find an acne wash system like neutrogena, pangea organics, or something with benzoyl peroxide. Following low sodium diet might help too, since acne-causing bacteria like salt. You can try to prevent spreading bacteria onto your face by not touching your face, washing your phone, etc.