Take geodon (ziprasidone) at night, wellbutrin, propanolol in the morning. Cansmoking pot or drinking alcohol harm me? I can't seem to find info on drug interactions

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Yes, can harm you

Yes, adding pot and alcohol to geodon, (ziprasidone) wellbutrin, and propanolol can harm you.
The result can be a lot of sedation -- not to mention destabilizing mood and potentially driving psychosis. Discuss this with your own physician. Check it out with your pharmacist also.

In brief: Yes, can harm you

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas

You're taking an antidepressant (wellbutrin), and antiphsychotic (geodon) & a beta-blocker all of which affect the heart's rhythm. Alcohol & pot are both depressants & counteract the medications you are taking making them less helpful & also affecting the heart's rhythm. As an aside, when in doubt about drug interactions do what doctors do, call your pharmacist.
That's their specialty!

That's their specialty!
Dr. James Goodpaster
Dr. James Goodpaster
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine