I am an 18 year old guy with a big apitite, I don't ever have an appitite any more, and because of it I get very tired easily (appt. Flashes for 5 min)?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Unsure
I don't quite understand your question, however, if you are 18 and have been healthy and now you have a major alteration in you health, lifestyle, appetite, etc.
, i would recommend you see your pcp and get a good exam, perhaps some lab work (TSH) and may sure you are mentally healthy as well. Are you stressed, depressed or having social difficulties? Get check out. No need to let this burden u.

In brief: Unsure
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Marion Dunn
In brief: No appetite
Hello, what have you been eating.
Are you aware that you can perform better is you eat 4 small meals a day so the body does not starve between meals. You say you are very tired but do ot acknowledge the fatigue.You have many choices and you will need to "choose" your meals with patience.You will feel better after eatig frequent meals or your appetite may become anemic and that you see your doctor.

In brief: No appetite
Hello, what have you been eating.
Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Marsha Davis