Hv been having cramping in uterus/ovary area for 4 days, got off Depo-Provera 6 months, 18 days ago. Preg test 4 days ago was neg. Could I be pregnant?

Take another. Test but you are coming off a med that stays around awhile and prevents menses and pain. We rarely say you can not be pregnant unless u are menopausel, had a hysterectomy, not had sex or are a man, with a few exceptions i did not consider. Gd luck.
Trust the test. Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctor's office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection.