My husband ejaculated his sperms into my vagina but after 2-3mins i can feel the sperms out from my vagina. Why ? Any prob to get pregnant ?

Dr. Neeoo Chin
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Normal

What you are describing is normal.
The vaginal canal is a potential space. Majority of the sperm is in the first part of the ejaculate. The sperm meets the cervical fluid and enters the uterine cavity that way. The rest of the fluid helps to maintain the sperm survival in the vaginal canal. It's usually the fluid that doesn't contain much of the sperm that leaks out.

In brief: Normal

What you are describing is normal.
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Neeoo Chin

In brief: Don't worry

It is not at all unusual for semen to seep from the vagina.
That should not be a problem. If you don't want this rapid a seepage, you may elect to lie down for a while.

In brief: Don't worry