My heart keeps having feelings of skipping a beat. It happens every few minutes. No pain or dizziness. Slight pressure in chest for half a second.

Usually Benign. This is a relatively common complaint that is usually seen with premature beats. The heart ocassionally (or in some cases frequently) has "extra beats" that come a bit earlier than expected. The "skipping" sensation occurs when there is an extra long interval before the next "regular" beat comes. These episodes should not be associated with other major symptoms. If they are, see your md.
See Doctor. There are many reasons this can happen. It may be a rather simple problem and an easy answer. The other cause may be more of a real health issue that needs to be addressed and start treatment before more severe problems occur.