I want to lose weight I have tried so many stuff what u think?

Holly Barth
General Practice

In brief: Diet and Exercise

The goal is to burn more calories than you consume.
Watch your diet; eliminate junk food and don't over-eat. Consider liquids as well; soda, alcohol, etc. Contains lots of calories. Exercise multiple times a week. If you find an activity you really enjoy you'll be more likely to engage in that activity. Avoid fad diets that could prevent you from getting adequate nutrition. Make healthy choices!

In brief: Diet and Exercise

Holly Barth
Holly Barth
Answer assisted by Holly Barth, Medical Student
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Control-IT

Control-it program by biotics is very easy to do and a researched product - men lost 10-12 pounds per month women lost 6-8 pounds per month - if you like workout p90x is a great program.

In brief: Control-IT

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Adam Smith