Ast is 88 ALT 188 are these levels cause for cconcern? I am a 50 yo female non drinker and non smoker...I am on Lipitor (atorvastatin) 40 mg and dr switched to 20

Very concerning. You'll want hepatitis b & c, hemochromatosis, wilson's, antitrypsin deficiency, and autoimmune hepatitis ruled out. If they are ruled out, you may end up with a presumptive diagnosis of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis, and if so, your key to better health may be renewing your commitment to a vigorous aerobic-fitness-focused lifestyle. Glad you're proactive; good luck.