If I have reactive c protein could this mean that I can have reumatism?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Not work that way

CRP or c reactive protein can be elevated for lots of reasons: infections, heart disease risks, obesity, inflammatory arthritis, so forth.
It does not causes rheumatism but can be a consequence of rheumatic problems. It is not the cause but rather the effect.Crp.

In brief: Not work that way

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Not necvessarily

C-reactive protein is a test for inflammation.
It is non-specific. It is used to evaluate one for arthtitis and is just one tool. There are other blood tests, x-rays, and exams that will make the diagnosis of ra. Make sure you are communicating with your pcp or rheumatologist about your tests, testing and work up.

In brief: Not necvessarily

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Steven Seres