I'm having back pain when I wokeup daily i'm having back pain because of sitting infront of PC for several hour what should I do please help I do gyming ?

Dr. John Kayvanfar
Sports Medicine

In brief: Refer to answer

Back pain have different causes.
If pain is at end of the day, is usually due to muscle fatigue, some abdominal and back exercises will help. However if pain is present most of the day, a need to have blood test, to rule out metabolic problems, such as gout(need to be less than 6.0), hba1c(needs to be below 5.7), TSH (below 2.0).Also need to be checked for arthritis. I suggest see your physician.

In brief: Refer to answer

Back pain have different causes.
Dr. John Kayvanfar
Dr. John Kayvanfar
Dr. Neil Ellis
Anesthesiology

In brief: Conservative measure

Get a referral to a physical therapist and they can help you with some stretches and strengthening.
Tell them about your pc set up and they may be able to recommend a set up that is less likely to cause pain.

In brief: Conservative measure

Dr. Neil Ellis
Dr. Neil Ellis
Dr. Vikram Patel