What can I take over-the-counter for my nerves. I shake n im real jumpy all the time?

Anti-anxiety meds. You may meet criteria for generalized anxiety disorder (gad). See your physician to determine the correct diagnosis, because there are some treatable medical conditions that can cause anxiety. If it turns out to be gad, there are many options including different types of psychotherapy, and various anti-anxiety medications. Many patients are treated with both therapy and meds.
Anxiety treatment. Some people will use antihistamines (like diphenhydramine) to help calm their nerves. This usually works by sedating the person than calming them, however. I do have some patients who use calms forte, an over-the-counter herbal treatment for anxiety and tension. They seem to like it. Also, try cutting down on caffeine intake and make sure you get plenty of rest and activity.