On Depo-Provera for 2years had no period during. Last shot about two months ago and still haven't got my period but my nipples are sore & swollen. Pregnant?

Unlikely . When taken regularly every 3 months, it's very unlikely to get pregnant while on depo-provera. It's very common to not menstruate during this time while on depo-provera. Because you've used depo-provera for 2yrs, ask your doc about other options to minimize loss of bone mass. Check out http://goo.Gl/a4kx1 for info from familydoctor.Org. Don't forget that hormones don't prevent stds.
Unlikely. If your last depo-provera shot was about 2 months ago it is extremely unlikely you are pregnant. A pregnancy test can tell you for sure. It may take several months for your periods to return to normal. The symptoms you are having may be related to your ovaries beginning to function again.