I am narcoleptic and on 50mg Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) with 20 mg dex booster (when needed.)it helps great and with my depression (apathy), but sometimes not at all. Y?

Dr. Sophie Duriez

In brief: Difficult to say

You need to go back to your doctor. Only a precise description of your daily habit of food & beverage intake may cause a difference of effect.
Your sleep & physical activity also need to be monitored. Regularity is very important to maintain 4 our health & sometimes it is challenging to sleep, eat healthy & exercise regularly.. Sorry not to b able 2 help more & best wishes to you!

In brief: Difficult to say