How long should I take clindamycin for wisdom teeth extraction?

See below. What did your dr tell you?....Thats how long you should be taking the antibiotic...You might want to take a probiotic to reduce the risk of yeast infections.
Clindamycin. As noted, you should follow the instructions provided by your dentist or oral surgeon. That said, if you did not have an infection before your wisdom teeth were removed, antibiotics to prevent an infection are usually prescribed once before surgery and possibly once about six hours later. However, if you had or have an infection, antibiotics are generally prescribed for a full 10-day course.
Listen to YOUR Dr. The dentist who took out your wisdom tooth or will be the one to remove it will be able to give you the best advice regarding antibiotic coverage- which one, dosage, frequency and duration. He\she is the one who knows your medical and dental history and your specific circumstances and the best (and only one) who should be advising you what to do!