I have pain on my right side underneath my rib cage, two inches below my breast, when i breathe in.

Dr. David Dang
Radiology

In brief: Pleuritic chest pain

This is pleuritic chest pain.
Had this happen before? Did you sustain a trauma recently? It may be related to a prior lung infection. Sometimes it happens for no reason & goes away on its own. It can be, however, problematic. If you feel you need help, i would recommend a urgent care center or consult your doctor asap, particularly if you have difficult breathing.

In brief: Pleuritic chest pain

This is pleuritic chest pain.
Dr. David Dang
Dr. David Dang
Dr. Milroy Samuel

In brief: Hmmm

Does it hurt to touch? If it does you may have constochondritis.

In brief: Hmmm

Dr. Milroy Samuel
Dr. Milroy Samuel
Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Chostrochondritis?

If point tender over a rib or 2 and under the breast & muscle tissue it would b my guess.

In brief: Chostrochondritis?

Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology