I had a C-section a month ago. Skin is very sensitive bellow belly button above scar. Even clothes rubbing on my skin hurt. Is this normal?

Dr. Edward Jacobs

In brief: Maybe

Presuming you had a "bikini" incision (near the pubic hair line), it is a bit unusual for skin to be sensitive below the belly button.
It is very typical for the area to be very numb. Some patients may interpret the feeling to be one of sensityivity. If there is pain and/or redness though, please see your doctor. Remember, avoid exposure to extreme heat near the incision as a skin burn is possible.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Adam Levy