Recovering from clipping surgery 2 months ago. My only symptom is anxiety, crying for no reason and panic attacks. Who can help me?

Dr. Rashid Khan

In brief: See a Psychiatrist

You are having symptoms of anxiety and depression.
You should consult a psychiatrist who can help you out with medication and counseling.If indicated. Prayer, meditation.Yoga and exercise can also help your symptoms.

In brief: See a Psychiatrist

In brief: A psychiatrist

Linda, i'm presuming when you say 'clipping surgery' you're talking about an aneurysm.
If you mean a tubal ligation or something else, try posting with more info. Neurosurgery can sometimes cause brain disruptions that show as depression. It's possible that's what you've got. A psychiatrist with experience in neuropsychiatric disorders could help. Check with your neurosurgeon for a referral.

In brief: A psychiatrist

Dr. Steven Seres