I am on a healthy eating plan and exercising. I am losing inches but not losing weight? Why is that?

Need calorie count. You may be eating more than you think and the calories you are burning off with exercise may be less than you think. Try figuring out these numbers before you give up your good work. Also, it is not unusual that in the early phases of dieting and exercise, your body is changing (adding muscle, losing fat) where you will not see much change at the scale. Keep going, it will get better.
Ok to loss inches. Good health is determined upon what type of food you eat and the type of exercise you perform daily. A diet rich in veggies, fruits, fish, chicken without skin and some meat is great. The key is to expend more energy than you take in. Muscle weighs more than fat. So, if you see a contour alteration and have gained weight do not fret.