I have a loud systolic heart murmur best heard in right intercostal space. I have other heart related symptoms. Wud this indicate a valve or hole issue?

Possibly. A loud heart murmur should be investigated by your physician. It could be a valve problem and an echocardiogram will help to define the issue. The aortic valve is often heard best in the right upper sternal border.
Likely. This murmur could be from a vsd or other congenital problems or an aortic valve stenosis . With symptoms i would recommend an echocardiogram and consultation with a cardiologist.