I am scared about blood clots because I have anxiety and I am on bc?

In brief: Do you smoke?

If you don't smoke and you don't have a personal or family history of blood clots, the risk is minimal.
If you smoke, quit. If you have a clotting history, consult your doc for alternative contraception. Please don't end up with an unwanted pregnancy over anxiety and worry about the pill or a hormonal iud.

In brief: Do you smoke?

Dr. Charles Barnhart
Dr. Charles Barnhart
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology

In brief: See your doctor

Information often helps with anxiety.
Knowing what you're dealing with is easier than fearing an infinite number of possibilities. One thing is certain: most or all of your fears are unnecessary. Get an evaluation regarding blot clots and follow any treatment plan that might result. This is all you can do. When you're doing all you can to promote health and well-being it's time to relax.

In brief: See your doctor

Information often helps with anxiety.
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Jane Van Dis