Ion braclets do they work?

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
In brief: No
There is no scientific evidence for a benefit from ion bracelets.

In brief: No
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: My Answer? NO!
This question seems to have been out there for a while and sorry it was not answered.
I do not believe that ion bracelets work. Just my opinion. I would be happy for any other health tappers to chime in! to me, it makes no scientific or medical sense. I would love to be educated or proven wrong?

In brief: My Answer? NO!
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Agree with Doc
Agree with dr. Proffit.
They look cool, probably triggering a placebo effect. We will look at anything that romises to make us feel better, golf like a pro, perform like a magician. Unfortunately, it's ghostly crap. Next time you drive by a fancy new neighborhood, stop in and have them thank you for helping pay their mortgage!...

In brief: Agree with Doc
Agree with dr. Proffit.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: No more than placebo
No more than placebo.

In brief: No more than placebo
No more than placebo.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi